15.591, Confs: General Linguistics/Ithaca, NY USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Feb 14 17:21:20 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-591. Sat Feb 14 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.591, Confs: General Linguistics/Ithaca, NY USA

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.