15.608, Calls: Applied Ling/Austrialia; Socioling/USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Feb 16 01:43:37 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-608. Sun Feb 15 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.608, Calls: Applied Ling/Austrialia; Socioling/USA

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Andrea Berez <andrea at linguistlist.org>
As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.