15.629, Confs: General Linguistics/Chapel Hill, NC USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Feb 18 01:46:00 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-629. Tue Feb 17 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.629, Confs: General Linguistics/Chapel Hill, NC USA

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.