15.636, Jobs: Spanish: Asst Prof, Northeastern State U

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Feb 19 03:52:58 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-636. Wed Feb 18 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.636, Jobs: Spanish: Asst Prof, Northeastern State U

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:09:21 -0500 (EST)
From:  storerz at nsuok.edu
Subject:  Spanish & Spanish: Asst Prof, Northeastern State University

Date:  Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:09:21 -0500 (EST)
From:  storerz at nsuok.edu

University or Organization: Northeastern State University
Department: College of Arts and Letters
Rank of Job: Assistant Professor
Specialty Areas: French
Required Language(s): Spanish (Code = SPN)

Instructor/Assistant Professor: Tenure track position starting August,
2004. The successful candidate will teach introductory, intermediate,
and advanced Spanish courses, with a standard teaching load of 12
credits per semester. Responsibilities also include student advising
and participating in departmental committees.

Master's degree required. PhD preferred. Advanced ABD's will be
considered. Rank dependent upon education level. Must be able to work
in the US. Resume should include evidence of teaching excellence and
research. Ability to teach beginning French desirable. Send letter of
application with copies of transcripts and three references to: Office
of Human Resources, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah, OK
74464. Applications will be evaluated upon receipt and the positions
will remain open until filled.  AA/EOE

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Tere Feller
	Office of Human Resources