15.641, Qs: Morph/Syntax Software; Case/Number Acquisition

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Feb 19 16:39:03 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-641. Thu Feb 19 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.641, Qs: Morph/Syntax Software; Case/Number Acquisition

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:06:59 -0500 (EST)
From:  Rachel Panckhurst <rachel.panckhurst at univ-montp3.fr>
Subject:  query: morph. & synt. tools English

2)
Date:  Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:37:44 +0200
From:  Galina Gordishevsky <galinag at bgumail.bgu.ac.il>
Subject:  Acquisition of Case and Number

Date:  Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:06:59 -0500 (EST)
From:  Rachel Panckhurst <rachel.panckhurst at univ-montp3.fr>

Hello,

I am looking for public domain (for University usage) morphological
and syntactical software for English (on Mac OS X or PC - preference
for Mac)

I usually work on the French language, and use tools such as Cordial,
Nomino, Termino, etc.

However, I am currently on sabbatical in Australia (UTS, Sydney) and
need tools for English.

I would be grateful if anyone has anything interesting.

Kind regards,
Rachel Panckhurst.
rachel.panckhurst at univ-montp3.fr
rachelp at alpha.net.au