15.663, Jobs: TESOL: Lecturer, Payap University, Thailand

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Feb 22 21:18:02 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-663. Sun Feb 22 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.663, Jobs: TESOL: Lecturer, Payap University, Thailand

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Fri, 20 Feb 2004 03:30:30 -0500 (EST)
From:  jonathan at payap.ac.th
Subject:  English & Applied Linguistics: Lecturer, Payap University, Thailand

Date:  Fri, 20 Feb 2004 03:30:30 -0500 (EST)
From:  jonathan at payap.ac.th

University or Organization: Payap University
Department: Graduate School
Rank of Job: Lecturer
Specialty Areas: Language Acquisition, applied linguistics
Required Language(s):English (Code = ENG)

Payap University offers two international graduate-level programs in
TESOL teacher education: (i) Certificate in TESOL; (ii) M.A. in TESOL.
The vacancy is for a lecturer who would teach in both programs, as
well as contributing to occasional workshops in the field of TESOL.
The teaching load is modest, and there are opportunities and support
for pursuing research.  Required: a higher degree (Ph.D preferred);
experience of TESOL and TESOL teacher education.  The appointment
would be from April 2004.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Dr. Jonathan Leather
	Graduate School