15.688, Confs: General Linguistics/Leipzig, Germany

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Feb 25 02:17:33 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-688. Tue Feb 24 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.688, Confs: General Linguistics/Leipzig, Germany

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.