15.699, Jobs: French and Ling: Asst Prof, U/New Brunswick

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Feb 26 02:20:09 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-699. Wed Feb 25 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.699, Jobs: French and Ling: Asst Prof, U/New Brunswick

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:46:18 -0500 (EST)
From:  mota at unbsj.ca
Subject:  French and Linguistics: Asst Prof, U/New Brunswick Saint John

Date:  Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:46:18 -0500 (EST)
From:  mota at unbsj.ca

University or Organization: University New Brunswick Saint John
Department: Humanities & Languages
Rank of Job: Assistant Professor
Specialty Areas: French and Linguistics

The Department of Humanities & Languages at the University of New
Brusnwick in Saint John invites applications for a nine-month
sabbatical leave replacement position in the areas of French and
Linguistics. This appointment will be made at the Ass't Professor
level and will commence on August 1, 2004. This position is subject to
budgetary approval. Candidates must have a PhD in Linguistics,
teaching experience, and native or near-native comptetence in French
and English. The position involves teaching at the undergraduate level
in English (Linguistics courses) and French (both Linguistics and
Language courses). Please send applications, including a curriculum
vitae and three letters of reference.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Dr. Robert Moore
	University of New Brunswick Saint John
	Dept. Humanities & Languages, P.O. Box 5050
	Sain John, New Brunswick E2L 4L5
	Canada

	Position is open until filled.

Contact Information:
	Dr. Virginia Hill
	Email: mota at unbsj.ca
	Tel: 506-648-5743
	Fax: 506-648-5786
	Website: http://www.unbsj.ca

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!