15.708, Confs: General Ling/Afroasiatic/San Diego, CA USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Feb 27 00:57:00 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-708. Thu Feb 26 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.708, Confs: General Ling/Afroasiatic/San Diego, CA USA

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.