15.200, FYI: Archive of Webpages; Call for Proposals

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 20 18:11:59 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-200. Tue Jan 20 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.200, FYI: Archive of Webpages; Call for Proposals

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Anne Clarke <anne at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:27:05 -0500
From:  "Karen Stanley" <kstanley at perigee.net>
Subject:  Archive of Webpages (Including "Extinct" Websites)

2)
Date:  Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:43:56 -0500
From:  Sabine Iatridou <iatridou at MIT.EDU>
Subject:  Call for Workshop Proposals in Ling Theory

Date:  Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:27:05 -0500
From:  "Karen Stanley" <kstanley at perigee.net>

In a previous post, a listmember mentioned the fact
that links to useful information may expire quickly.

While I don't know that *all* expired links are archived
at the website below, I have been very successful in
finding archived versions of websites that have disappeared
from the internet at:

http://www.archive.org/

Karen Stanley karen.stanley at cpcc.edu
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA