15.238, Confs: General Linguistics/Isfahan, Iran

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jan 23 01:40:57 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-238. Thu Jan 22 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.238, Confs: General Linguistics/Isfahan, Iran

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.