15.252, Qs: Stylometry/Electronic Text; Field Equipment

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jan 23 19:01:22 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-252. Fri Jan 23 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.252, Qs: Stylometry/Electronic Text; Field Equipment

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:00:45 -0500 (EST)
From:  Mila Popova <mila_npopova at hotmail.com>
Subject:  stylometry

2)
Date:  Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:19:25 +0000
From:  Katie Alcock <k.j.alcock at lancaster.ac.uk>
Subject:  Another question about field recording equipment

Date:  Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:00:45 -0500 (EST)
From:  Mila Popova <mila_npopova at hotmail.com>

Dear all,

I would like to receive any information concerning stylometric
researches in the field of electronic texts. Recent papers will be
very helpful. Also links or any other information.

Thank you in advance
Mila Popova

P.S. If you have additional data on stylometry, i will be grateful if
you send it to me.

Subject-Language: English;French; Code: FRN