15.328, Qs: Syllables/Agglutination; Overcounting/Numerals

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 29 15:39:22 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-328. Thu Jan 29 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.328, Qs: Syllables/Agglutination; Overcounting/Numerals

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sun, 18 Jan 2004 08:36:15 -0500 (EST)
From:  Mohinish Shukla <shukla at sissa.it>
Subject:  syllabic structure & agglutination

2)
Date:  Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:44:53 -0500 (EST)
From:  Thomas Hanke <thomashanke at email.de>
Subject:  Overcounting in Numerals

Date:  Sun, 18 Jan 2004 08:36:15 -0500 (EST)
From:  Mohinish Shukla <shukla at sissa.it>

Hi, is anyone aware of any research on the relation between languages
with simple syllabic structures and agglutination? I think I remember
reading that the two are correlated, but cannot find it anymore!
Thanks!