15.1993, Confs: Lang Description/London, UK

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jul 6 14:51:58 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1993. Tue Jul 6 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1993, Confs: Lang Description/London, UK

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Andrea Berez <andrea at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.