15.2083, Qs: Modern Greek Subordination

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jul 16 09:52:25 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2083. Fri Jul 16 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2083, Qs: Modern Greek Subordination

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:27:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Antonio Revuelta <antonio.revuelta at uam.es>
Subject:  Modern Greek subordination

Date:  Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:27:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Antonio Revuelta <antonio.revuelta at uam.es>

Dear friends:

I am collecting bibliography about the Modern Greek subordination for
a book on this topic. I am interested in any publication on these and
other subtopics in connection with subordinates:

1) Subordinators.
2) Their mood.
3) Their tense.
4) Their aspect.
5) Factivity (pou, na, oti).
6) Other issues.

I would appreciate any reference except all those regarding the
articles available in ''Studies in Greek Linguistics''
(http://ins.phil.auth.gr/Database/Greek/Ssearch.asp). I will post all
references received. Thank you in advance for your help.

A.R.

Subject-Language: Greek; Code: GRK