15.2121, Confs: Phonology/Potsdam, Germany

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jul 22 18:44:51 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2121. Thu Jul 22 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2121, Confs: Phonology/Potsdam, Germany

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Andrea Berez <andrea at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.