15.2140, Confs: Applied Ling/Athens, Greece

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Jul 26 14:45:35 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2140. Mon Jul 26 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2140, Confs: Applied Ling/Athens, Greece

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Andrea Berez <andrea at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.