15.2182, Qs: Verbal Interaction; Machine Translation/Tense

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jul 30 16:49:10 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2182. Fri Jul 30 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2182, Qs: Verbal Interaction; Machine Translation/Tense

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:48:00 +0200
From:  Jan Clasen <jan.clasen at gmx.de>
Subject:  Sociolinguistic and Ethnographic Verbal Interaction

2)
Date:  Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:53:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Johann Weber <derweberfred at netscape.net>
Subject:  Tense Aspect / Machine Translation

Date:  Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:48:00 +0200
From:  Jan Clasen <jan.clasen at gmx.de>

Dear all,

I am working on an MA thesis on the verbal interaction of an amateur
music band, within a sociolinguistic and/or ethnographic framework. I am
looking for literature on the topic and hints from people that have
worked on this.

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Jan Clasen