15.1685, Calls: Cognitive Sci/Korea; Semantics/Netherlands

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jun 1 15:25:15 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1685. Tue Jun 1 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1685, Calls: Cognitive Sci/Korea; Semantics/Netherlands

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Andrea Berez <andrea at linguistlist.org>
As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.