15.1692, Jobs: Syntax: Adjunct Lecturer, University of Arizona

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jun 1 20:03:54 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1692. Tue Jun 1 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1692, Jobs: Syntax: Adjunct Lecturer, University of Arizona

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Fri, 28 May 2004 16:09:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:  carnie at u.arizona.edu
Subject:  Syntax: Adjunct Lecturer, University of Arizona, AZ, USA

Date:  Fri, 28 May 2004 16:09:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:  carnie at u.arizona.edu

University or Organization: University of Arizona
Department: Linguistics
Rank of Job: Adjunct Lecturer
Specialty Areas: Syntax, Native American Linguistics

The Department of Linguistics at The University of Arizona has an
opening for a one-year adjunct lecturer position to start in the
academic year 2004/2005, contingent on funding. The research and
teaching need is for someone with a strong program in syntactic theory
and Native American linguistics.

The University of Arizona requires online applications. Paper based
applications are not accepted. Applicants should complete an online
application form, submit an electronic CV (in PDF format) and a letter
of application (in PDF format) at the following URL

http://www.uacareertrack.com/applicants/Central?quickFind6676

(Or enter the uacareertrack website and do a search for job # 30826)

Applicants should also arrange for three letters of recommendations to
be sent to:

Syntax Search Committee
Linguistics Department
The University of Arizona
P.O. Box 210028
Tucson, AZ 85721-0028

or carnie at u.arizona.edu

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Syntax Search Committee
	Applications must be completed online at:
	http://www.uacareertrack.com/applicants/Central?quickFind6676
	Tucson, AZ 85721
	United States of America

	Position is open until filled.

Contact Information:
	Andrew Carnie
	Email: carnie at u.arizona.edu
	Tel: 520 621 2808
	Website:
	http://www.uacareertrack.com/applicants/Central?quickFind6676

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!