15.1705, Jobs: Semantics: Researcher, University of Potsdam

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jun 3 06:41:57 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1705. Thu Jun 3 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1705, Jobs: Semantics: Researcher, University of Potsdam

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Tue, 1 Jun 2004 11:49:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:  sigrid.beck at uconn.edu
Subject:  Semantics: Researcher, University of Potsdam, Germany

Date:  Tue, 1 Jun 2004 11:49:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:  sigrid.beck at uconn.edu

University or Organization: University of Potsdam
Department: Linguistics
Rank of Job: Researcher
Specialty Areas: Semantics

We seek applications for one full-time and one half-time research
position in the area of semantics, in a project on the semantics and
pragmatics of focus. The project is part of the Berlin/Potsdam SFB on
information structure ( http://www.ling.uni-potsdam.de/sfb/ ).  The
full time position will normally be for a PhD holder and the half time
position for the holder of an MA/MSc degree. The salary will be in the
German BAT IIA and in the BAT IIA1/2 scale respectively. Review of
applications will begin on June 15. We will try to fill the positions
by July 1st or as soon as possible thereafter. Please send a letter of
application, a CV and the names of three references. You may include
one short research paper.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Sigrid Beck
	Seminar fuer Sprachwissenschaft,