15.1722, Jobs: Lang Acquisition: Lecturer, University of York

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Jun 7 00:20:24 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1722. Sun Jun 6 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1722, Jobs: Lang Acquisition: Lecturer, University of York

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Wed, 2 Jun 2004 06:03:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:  dt9 at york.ac.uk
Subject:  Language Acquisition: Lecturer, University of York, UK

Date:  Wed, 2 Jun 2004 06:03:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:  dt9 at york.ac.uk

University or Organization: University of York
Department: Educational Studies
Rank of Job: Lecturer
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics, Language Acquisition

Two lecturers in Second Language Education

Both posts will involve joining the department's Language Research
Group, contributing to the taught Masters courses and supervising
research students. There may be some undergraduate teaching and
liaison with the EFL Unit. One post is specifically to direct the
proposed MA in TESOL, with some contribution to the existing MA in
Language Learning (MALLE); the other post involves contributing to
MALLE and the MA in TESOL. Both appointees will be expected to make a
significant contribution to research, teaching and administration in
the department.

Salary will be within the range: £24,820 - £35,883 per annum. The
posts are available from 1st September 2004 or as soon as possible
thereafter.

For further particulars and details on how to apply, see:
http://www.york.ac.uk/admin/persnl/jobs/

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Mr Ged Murray
	Personnel and Staff Development Office