15.1724, Jobs: TESOL: Asst Prof, Ittihad University

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Jun 7 02:58:47 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1724. Sun Jun 6 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1724, Jobs: TESOL: Asst Prof, Ittihad University

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:36:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:  turki at operamail.com
Subject:  TESOL: Asst Prof, Ittihad University--United Arab Emirates

Date:  Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:36:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:  turki at operamail.com

University or Organization: Ittihad University-College of Education
Department: ELT Program
Rank of Job: Assistant Professor
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics, English Language Education -
		 ELT/ TESOL

The applicant is expected to teach a minimum of four undergraduate
college requirement courses in education (e.g. Educational Technology,
TESOL Teaching Practice, and Educational Psychology and/or basic
skills courses in ELT).

The applicant is also expected to contribute effectively in curriculum
development, placement testing, remedial English and intensive English
language classes.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Dean of Education Dr Turki Bani-Khalid
	Mohammad bin Salem St
	Ras Al Khaimah, 2286, RAK,
	United Arab Emirates

	Position is open until filled.

Contact Information:
	Dr Turki Bani-Khalid
	Email: turki at operamail.com
	Tel: +971 7 236 2323
	Fax: + 971  7 236 2121
	Website: http://www.ittihad.ac.ae

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!