15.1840, Confs: General Ling/Bilbao, Spain

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jun 18 13:56:18 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1840. Fri Jun 18 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1840, Confs: General Ling/Bilbao, Spain

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Andrea Berez <andrea at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.