15.1906, Jobs: English & Applied Ling: Lecturer, NUCB, Japan

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Jun 23 21:08:40 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1906. Wed Jun 23 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1906, Jobs: English & Applied Ling: Lecturer, NUCB, Japan

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Tomoko Okuno <tomoko at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Wed, 23 Jun 2004 02:21:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:  aanghel at nucba.ac.jp
Subject:  English & Applied Linguistics: Lecturer, NUCB, Aichi, Japan

Date:  Wed, 23 Jun 2004 02:21:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:  aanghel at nucba.ac.jp

University or Organization: NUCB Graduate School
Rank of Job: Lecturer
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics
Required Language(s): English (Code = ENG)

Nagoya University of Commerce and Business (NUCB) Graduate School in
Nagoya invites applications for two part-time Lecturer positions to
start in September 2004.

1. Job Details:

Duties: To teach an English course in 'Internet Techniques for Global
Business Communication' to students with high English language ability
from the division of Global Business Communication.  Classes(100
minutes each) are held on Wednesday 18:00 ~ 21:30 every other week
from September 22 to January 19.

Qualifications: Native speaker of English residing in Japan with a
Ph.D. in a language- related field and previous teaching experience at
graduate level. Previous experience in teaching Business Communication
courses is preferable.

Salary: 15,000 yen ~ 18,000 yen per class.

Application procedure: Please submit a cover letter, detailed resume,
list of publications, contact details of three referees and copies of
degree certificates via email, fax or post.

2. Job Details

Duties: To teach an English course in 'English Language for MBA' to
students with intermediate English language ability from the MBA
division.  Classes (100 minutes each) will be held on Thursday 14:20 ~
16:00 every week from September 23 to January 20.

Qualifications: Native speaker of English residing in Japan with a
Ph.D. in a language- related field and previous teaching experience at
graduate level.

Salary: 15,000 yen ~ 18,000 yen per class.

Application Procedure: Please submit a cover letter, detailed resume,
list of publications, contact details of three referees and copies of
degree certificates via email, fax or post.

Deadline: July 10, 2004.  We recommend however that applications
should be sent to us as soon as possible.  Successful applicants will
be invited for interviews to be held until July 17.

Contact details:

Mrs. Kyoko Hayakawa
Managing Director
NUCB Graduate School
1-20-1 Nishiki
Naka-ku
Nagoya-shi
Aichi-ken 460-0003

Tel: 052-203-8111
Fax: 052-221-5221.
Email: daigakuin at nucba.ac.jp

Website: http://www.nucba.ac.jp/en/006.html

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Mrs. Kyoko Hayakawa
	Managing Director, NUCB Graduate School,
	1-20-1 Nishiki, Naka-ku,
	Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken 460-0003
	Japan

	Applications are due by 10-Jul-2004