15.1930, FYI: New Journal: 'Linguistica Occitana'; ELRA News

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Jun 28 01:57:05 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1930. Sun Jun 27 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1930, FYI: New Journal: 'Linguistica Occitana'; ELRA News

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Anne Clarke <anne at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:46:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Daniela Mueller<daniela-mueller at gmx.de>
Subject:  New Journal: 'Linguistica Occitana'

2)
Date:  Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:15:33 +0200
From:  Magali Jeanmaire <duclaux at elda.fr>
Subject:  ELRA News: Language Resources Catalogue Update

Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:46:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Daniela Mueller<daniela-mueller at gmx.de>

Announcing a New eJournal in Occitan Linguistics: 'Linguistica Occitana'
edited by the Associacion de Linguistica Occitana

The first issue of 'Linguistica Occitana' is available free of charge
at http://www.revistadoc.org . Articles can be downloaded directly from the
site. Most of the articles are written in Occitan, but abstracts
online are all available in Occitan, Catalan, English and French. The
journal will appear twice a year (spring and autumn). A call for
papers for the third issue to be published in late spring 2005 will be
forthcoming.

Subject-Language: Occitan;Aranese Occitan;Occitan;Occitan;Occitan;Old
Occitanian; Code: LNC