15.781, Confs: General Ling/USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Mar 5 20:08:37 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-781. Fri Mar 5 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.781, Confs: General Ling/USA

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Andrea Berez <andrea at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.