15.835, Jobs: Phonology/Syntax: Visiting Asst. Prof, Cornell

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 11 03:49:08 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-835. Wed Mar 10 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.835, Jobs: Phonology/Syntax: Visiting Asst. Prof, Cornell

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:32:54 -0500 (EST)
From:  acc4 at cornell.edu
Subject:  Phonology/Syntax: Visiting Asst. Professor, Cornell University

Date:  Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:32:54 -0500 (EST)
From:  acc4 at cornell.edu

University or Organization: Cornell University
Department: Linguistics
Rank of Job: Visiting Asst. Professor
Specialty Areas: Phonology, Syntax, Strength in Morphology

The Department of Linguistics at Cornell University anticipates having
a ONE-YEAR visiting position (at the assistant professor level) in the
area of SYNTAX or PHONOLOGY with a strength in MORPHOLOGY, during the
academic year 2004-05.  Courses to be covered include undergraduate
and graduate courses in these areas. PhD must be completed by August
2004.

A letter of application, curriculum vitae, one publication (all in
hard copy format), and three letters of recommendation should be sent
to:

Visiting Search Committee
Department of Linguistics
203 Morrill Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853-4701

Please also include a statement of the courses you would be willing
and able to teach.

To assure fullest consideration, applications should be received by
March 29.  Acknowledgement of receipt will be made by e-mail.

For more information, contact Abby Cohn at acc4 at cornell.edu.  AA/EOE

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Visiting Search Committee
	Department of Linguistics
	203 Morrill Hall, Cornell University
	Ithaca, NY 14853-4701
	United States of America

	Applications are due by 29-Mar-2004

Contact Information:
	Professor Abby Cohn
	Email: acc4 at cornell.edu
	Tel: 607-255-1747
	Fax: 607-255-2044
	Website: http://ling.cornell.edu

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!