15.843, Confs: General Linguistics/Tallinn, Estonia

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 11 17:00:02 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-843. Thu Mar 11 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.843, Confs: General Linguistics/Tallinn, Estonia

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.