15.855, Confs: Computational Ling/Lisbon, Portugal

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 11 20:49:13 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-855. Thu Mar 11 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.855, Confs: Computational Ling/Lisbon, Portugal

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.