15.863, Jobs: Phonology: Asst Prof, MIT

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Mar 13 03:46:43 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-863. Fri Mar 12 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.863, Jobs: Phonology: Asst Prof, MIT

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Sarah Murray <sarah at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:01:39 -0500 (EST)
From:  kenstow at mit.edu
Subject:  Phonology: Asst Prof, MIT

Date:  Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:01:39 -0500 (EST)
From:  kenstow at mit.edu

University or Organization: MIT
Department: Linguistics
Rank of Job: Assistant Professor
Specialty Areas: Phonology

The Department of Linguistics at MIT invites applications for a
one-year Visiting Assistant Professorship in Phonology for the 2004-5
Academic year. Duties include teaching classes at the graduate and
undergraduate levels, advising students in their research, and
participation in seminars. Applicants with the Ph.D. are preferred but
A.B.D.'s will be considered. Applications should include a c.v., two
or three letters of reference and copies of research papers. Closing
date: 15 April. Send materials to Chair, Phonology Search Committee,
Department of Linguistics, MIT, 77 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge,
MA. 02139

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Chair Phonology Search Committee
	Dept of Linguistics, MIT
	77 Massachusetts Ave
	Cambridge, MA 02139
	United States of America

	Applications are due by 15-Apr-2004

Contact Information:
	Administrative Assistant Stephanie Hanlon
	Email: shanlon at mit.edu
	Tel: 617-253-4142
	Fax: 617-253-5017
	Website: http://www.mit.edu

This announcement was accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List!