15.877, Confs: General Ling/New York, NY USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Mar 15 01:57:34 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-877. Sun Mar 14 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.877, Confs: General Ling/New York, NY USA

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.