15.940, Jobs: Comp Ling: Pan American Health Organization, DC

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Mar 20 17:07:05 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-940. Sat Mar 20 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.940, Jobs: Comp Ling: Pan American Health Organization, DC

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Tomoko Okuno <tomoko at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date:  Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:47:30 -0500 (EST)
From:  aymericj at paho.org
Subject:  Computational Ling: Pan American Health Organization, DC, USA

Date:  Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:47:30 -0500 (EST)
From:  aymericj at paho.org

University or Organization: Pan American Health Organization
Department: Translation Services
Rank of Job: Portuguese Computational Linguist
Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics, Information Technology
Required Language(s):Portuguese (Code = POR) & Romance

For a copy of the vacancy notice please go to:
http://intranet.paho.org/Display.asp?RecID=19458

All applicants are required to apply on line following these steps:

1) Access the Internet www.paho.org
2) Click on Job Opportunities
3) Click on Professional positions
4) Click on the vacancy # that you are interested in (04/PAHO/012)
5) Click on select this position
6) Click on apply now
7) Click on complete on line personal history form
8) After completing the entire personal history form, click on ''SUBMIT''
9) The system will give you an ID number for your application. Make
sure that you receive an ID number as this will be your
confirmation. If you do not get one then your data was not registered
properly and you will have to complete it again. Avoid exiting the
on-line application once you have begun entering data. If you navigate
to another web page before you submit your data to us your data may be
lost.

Address for Applications:

	Attn: Aymerich
	525 23rd Street, N.W.
	Washington, DC 20037
	United States of America
	Applications are due by 27-Apr-2004

Contact Information:
	Senior Computational Linguist Julia Aymerich.
	Email: aymericj at paho.org
	Tel: 202-974-3565
	Fax: 202-974-3620