15.993, Qs: Italian Isogloss; Eng Globalization/German

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 24 15:55:53 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-993. Wed Mar 24 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.993, Qs: Italian Isogloss; Eng Globalization/German

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:03:56 +0100 (CET)
From: sara vecchiato<sara_vecchiato at yahoo.it>
Subject:  Italian isogloss (essere/stare)

2)
Date:  Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:22:09 -0500 (EST)
From:  Catherine Hewett <cherishcat at hotmail.com>
Subject:  Recent changes in the German language

Date:  Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:03:56 +0100 (CET)
From: sara vecchiato<sara_vecchiato at yahoo.it>

Hello everybody

I am looking for any source concerning the isogloss essere/stare in
Italian (Max e'/sta serio).

I have already found some normative remark of the Accademia della
Crusca (Valeria della Valle e Giuseppe Patota, Il Salvaitaliano,
Milano, Sperling & Kupfer Editori, 2000
http://www.accademiadellacrusca.it/faq/faq_risp.php?id=4013&ctg_id=93)
but I would need something about the concrete linguistic boundary.

Thanks in advance

Sara Vecchiato