15.1006, Books: Sociolinguistics: Nunberg

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 25 18:15:48 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1006. Thu Mar 25 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1006, Books: Sociolinguistics: Nunberg

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Neil Salmond <neil at linguistlist.org>
Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers are
available at the end of this issue.

Date:  Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:12:56 -0500 (EST)
From:  jaime.leifer at perseusbooks.com
Subject:  Going Nucular: Geoffrey Nunberg

Date:  Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:12:56 -0500 (EST)
From:  jaime.leifer at perseusbooks.com

Title: Going Nucular
Subtitle: Language, Politics and Culture in Confrontational Times

Publication Year: 2004
Publisher:	PublicAffairs (imprint of Perseus Books)
		http://www.publicaffairsbooks.com