15.1015, Qs: Mandarin Locatives; Communication/Meaning

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Mar 27 00:55:19 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1015. Fri Mar 26 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1015, Qs: Mandarin Locatives; Communication/Meaning

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:42:16 -0500 (EST)
From:  Drew Foerster <drew.foerster at pomona.edu>
Subject:  References Mandarin Locative Semantics and Syntax

2)
Date:  Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:50:51 -0500 (EST)
From:  Steve Deiss <deiss at appliedneuro.com>
Subject:  Looking for Ludwig?

Date:  Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:42:16 -0500 (EST)
From:  Drew Foerster <drew.foerster at pomona.edu>

To Whom It May Concern:

I'm desperate to find any and all articles/books etc. that treat the
syntax and/or semantics of Mandarin Chinese locative expressions
e.g. ''zai/dao/cong zhuozi limian'' and similar constructions. I'd be
happy to post a list of all those references I receive back on the
list!  Thanks a ton!

Subject-Language: Chinese, Mandarin; Code: CHN
Language-Family:  Sino-Tibetan; Code: ST