15.1562, Calls: General Ling/Catalan/Eton College, UK

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun May 16 16:36:21 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1562. Sun May 16 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1562, Calls: General Ling/Catalan/Eton College, UK

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Marie Klopfenstein <marie at linguistlist.org>
As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.