15.1612, Calls: General Ling/Spain; Language Learning/Journal

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri May 21 14:41:29 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1612. Fri May 21 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1612, Calls: General Ling/Spain; Language Learning/Journal

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Andrea Berez <andrea at linguistlist.org>
As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.