15.1653, Confs: Ling Theories/Hamburg, Germany

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 26 12:17:40 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-1653. Wed May 26 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.1653, Confs: Ling Theories/Hamburg, Germany

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Andrea Berez <andrea at linguistlist.org>
Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.