15.3100, Qs: Slovakian Materials; English-Ladino Dictionary

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Nov 3 18:37:13 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-3100. Wed Nov 03 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.3100, Qs: Slovakian Materials; English-Ladino Dictionary

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Steven Moran <steve at linguistlist.org>

Date: 02-Nov-2004
From: Lucia Lenkova < lucy.8 at myself.com >
Subject: Slovakian Materials

2)
Date: 02-Nov-2004
From: Michael Teegarden < mjteegarden at yahoo.com >
Subject: English-Ladino Dictionary

Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 13:35:46
From: Lucia Lenkova < lucy.8 at myself.com >

Dear linguists,

I am a final year student at University of Hertfordshire and am at the
stage of collecting information for my dissertation. Being Slovak(ian),
I've chosen to discuss cases, declension and assimilation of Slovak nouns
and adjectives; however, I am struggling to find suficient resources.

I have tried the SSES (School of Slavonic and European Studies) at UCL in
London where they would not let me photocopy or borrow books. The British
Library requests come back stating that sources could not be located.

Does anybody at all know where I can find books or articles written on
Slovak Morphology (specifically nouns and adjectives), in Slovak or English
language? If so, would you be kind enough to advise me how to obtain them?

I would really appreciate any comments anyone might have about my query.

Thank you all,
Best wishes,
Lucia

Linguistic Field(s): Morphology