15.3156, Calls: Applied Ling/Taiwan; General Ling/Greek/UK

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Nov 10 23:50:19 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-3156. Wed Nov 10 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.3156, Calls: Applied Ling/Taiwan; General Ling/Greek/UK

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.