15.3329, Qs: Blind Speech Production; French Lip Rounding

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Nov 29 23:48:15 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-3329. Mon Nov 29 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.3329, Qs: Blind Speech Production; French Lip Rounding

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Steven Moran <steve at linguistlist.org>

Date: 26-Nov-2004
From: Sophie Dupont < dupont.sophie.2 at courrier.uqam.ca >
Subject: Blind Speech Production/Perception

2)
Date: 27-Nov-2004
From: Ian Wilson < ilwilson at interchange.ubc.ca >
Subject: French Lip Rounding

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:42:21
From: Sophie Dupont < dupont.sophie.2 at courrier.uqam.ca >

Hi,

I am currently conducting a research on vowels perception and production in
congenitally blind French speaker adults and I am looking for a specific
paper which I couldn't find anywhere by now:

Göllesz, V.: Über die Lippenartikulation der von Geburt an Blinden. In:
Papers in interdisciplinary speech research (Edit.: Hirschberg, J., Szépe,
Gy., Vass-Kovács, E.), Budapest: Akadémiai Kiadó 1972, 85-91.

Did anybody ever heard about it or about any other recent relevant papers
on speech production/perception in the blind?

Thank you,

Sophie Dupont
dupont.sophie.2 at courrier.uqam.ca
University of Quebec in Montreal