15.2742, Confs: General Ling/Romance/Leiden, Netherlands

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Oct 2 22:43:43 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-2742. Sat Oct 02 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.2742, Confs: General Ling/Romance/Leiden, Netherlands

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>

Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.