15.2753, Confs: Historical Ling/Phonology/Potsdam, Germany

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Oct 4 02:44:17 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-2753. Sun Oct 03 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.2753, Confs: Historical Ling/Phonology/Potsdam, Germany

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>

Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.