15.2843, Jobs: Italian/Lexicography: Lexicographer, Temis

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 12 01:18:01 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-2843. Mon Oct 11 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.2843, Jobs: Italian/Lexicography:  Lexicographer, Temis

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date: 08-Oct-2004
From:  Claudia < Italian at temis-group.com >
Subject: Italian/Lexicography:  Lexicographer, Temis, France

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:13:21
From:  Claudia < Italian at temis-group.com >

University or Organization: Temis
Job Rank: Lexicographer
Specialty Areas: Italian
Required Language: Italian

Temis, a text mining company, seeks an Italian linguist to expand its Italian
dictionary and perform quality assurance (testing) of the output.

Candidates should be native speakers of Italian, resident in Italy, with
academic or professional background in Italian linguistics, some computer skills
in a Windows environment, and detail-oriented.

The candidate will work remotely once training is complete and must have a
Windows compatible computer and access to the Internet.

To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to Italian at temis-group.com

Address for Applications
	E-mail only, please.

Application Deadline: 09-Mar-2005

Contact Information

	Claudia  Bedini
	Email: Italian at temis-group.com
	Phone: +33 1 40 04 46 68
	Website: http://www.temis-group.com/

This announcement was not accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List.  It is
being posted as a service to the discipline.