15.2845, Jobs: German/Applied Ling: Rank Open, Penn State U

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 12 01:35:30 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-2845. Mon Oct 11 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.2845, Jobs: German/Applied Ling: Rank Open, Penn State U

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date: 11-Oct-2004
From: Richard P < brp3 at psu.edu >
Subject: German/Applied Linguistics: Rank Open, Penn State University, PA, USA

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:29:29
From: Richard P < brp3 at psu.edu >

University or Organization: Penn State University
Department: Department of Germanic and Slavic Languages
Job Rank: Rank Open
Specialty Areas: German Applied Linguistics/Linguistics
Required Language: German, Standard

The Department of Germanic and Slavic Languages and Literatures at Penn State
seeks an experienced scholar to contribute to the German Ph.D. option in applied
linguistics as well as the department's undergraduate mission.  Tenure-line
appointment. Possible joint or affiliate position with the Department of
Linguistics and Applied Language Studies. Research specialization in second
language acquisition desired, but other fields will also be considered. Teaching
load four courses per year.  Ph.D. in German applied linguistics or German
linguistics plus publications required.  Submit letter, c.v. and dossier to the
address below by mail or fax. Applications must be received by November 1 to be
assured full consideration, but the position will be open until filled.  Penn
State is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of
its workforce.

Address for Applications:

	Professor Richard Page
	Box C, Penn State University
	311 Burrowes Building
	University Park, PA 16802-6203
	United States of America

Application Deadline: 01-Nov-2004

Contact Information:

	Professor Richard Page
	Email: brp3 at psu.edu
	Phone: 814-863-8964
	Fax: 814-863-8882
	Website: http://german.la.psu.edu

This announcement was not accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List.  It is
being posted as a service to the discipline.