15.2957, Jobs: English/Applied Ling:Teacher,National Kaohsiung U

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 19 14:30:05 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-2957. Tue Oct 19 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.2957, Jobs: English/Applied Ling:Teacher,National Kaohsiung U

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

standards of various countries.

Date: 19-Oct-2004
From: Ino Huang < t2735 at nknucc.nknu.edu.tw >
Subject: English/Applied Linguistics: Teacher, National Kaohsiung Normal University, Kaosiung, Taiwan

Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:22:29
From: Ino Huang < t2735 at nknucc.nknu.edu.tw >

University or Organization: National Kaohsiung Normal University
Department: Department of English
Job Rank: Teacher
Specialty Areas: Open Specialty
Required Language: English

Tenure-track teaching positions

Department of English at National Kaohsiung Normal University invites
applications for the following full-time positions available from February1, 2004.

Qualifications: Ph.D. in the following fields
1.     British/American literature.
2.     TESOL/EFL.
3.     Linguistics.
4.     Translation/interpretation/or other related fields.

Application Materials Required:
1.     Curriculum vitae with a brief plan for future research.
2.     Copy of diploma.
3.     Graduate transcripts.
4.     Three recommendation letters.
5.     Publication:
a.     A list of publications.
b.     Dissertation and/or journal papers, conferences, books, and any
        other academic writing within the last three years. (One copy for each)

All application materials should reach us no later than November 31, 2004.  An
interview will be arranged for all qualified applicants in May, 2004.  Moreover,
successful candidates will be required to conduct a teaching demonstration or an
academic speech for further evaluation.

For more information, please contact Ye-ling Chang.

Address for Applications:

Professor Ye-ling Chang
Chair, Department of English
National Kaohsiung Normal University
116 Ho-Ping 1st Rd.,
Kaohsiung 802, Taiwan, R.O.C

Application Deadline: 30-Nov-2004

Contact Information:

Chair Ye-ling Chang
Email: t1225 at nknucc.nknu.edu.tw
Phone: 886-7-717-2930 ext.2650
Fax: 886-7-711-1800
Website: http://www.nknu.edu.tw/~english/

This announcement was not accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List.
It is being posted as a service to the discipline.