15.3009, Qs: Lingua Pranca;Conversation/Conversational Analysis

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Oct 22 21:04:27 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-3009. Fri Oct 22 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.3009, Qs: Lingua Pranca;Conversation/Conversational Analysis

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Steven Moran <steve at linguistlist.org>

Date: 22-Oct-2004
From: Pete Unseth < pete_unseth at gial.edu >
Subject: Lingua Pranca

2)
Date: 21-Oct-2004
From: Kandace Nuckolls < kandace at needmoredesigns.com >
Subject: Conversation/Conversational Analysis

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:02:29
From: Pete Unseth < pete_unseth at gial.edu >

Back in the 1970's, some joyfully subversive linguists published Lingua
Pranca.  Our library's copy has worn out.  I am interested in buying a
copy, or at least getting a photocopy of a couple articles.

Thanks!
Pete Unseth