15.3053, Qs: Afrikaans Negation; Reading R-to-L vs. L-to-R

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Oct 27 22:27:54 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-3053. Wed Oct 27 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.3053, Qs: Afrikaans Negation; Reading R-to-L vs. L-to-R

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Steven Moran <steve at linguistlist.org>

Date: 27-Oct-2004
From: jenny eagleson < jeagleson2003 at yahoo.co.uk >
Subject: Afrikaans Negation

2)
Date: 27-Oct-2004
From: Adrienne Rau < ar2197 at barnard.edu >
Subject: Reading right-to-left vs. left-to-right

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:10:59
From: jenny eagleson < jeagleson2003 at yahoo.co.uk >

Dear all,

My name is Jenny Eagleson and I am a final year student at the University
of Ulster in Northern Ireland. I am trying to write my dissertation on
Afrikaans neagtion and for this I need to find native Afrikaans speakers
who are willing to fill out a 10 minute questionnaire for me. If you are
interested in helping me please let me know at jeagleson2003 at yahoo.co.uk

Baie dankie almal

Linguistic Field(s): Morphology