15.2440, Calls: Applied Ling; Phonology

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Sep 2 17:17:46 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List:  Vol-15-2440. Thu Sep 2 2004. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 15.2440, Calls: Applied Ling; Phonology

	Sheila Collberg, U. of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>
As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.